The Skyline IN7B – Once you try a belt-drive folding bike, you'll never want to go back.
The 7-speed internally-geared Oyama Skyline IN7B features a super-clean belt drive and a seven-speed internal drive-train for maintenance-free and grease-free smooth as butter rides.
The OYAMA Skyline In7B folding bicycle has a unique belt drive that is maintenance and grease-free. Coupled with the 7-speed internally geared hub, this bike is ready to go whenever and wherever you want to take it (compared to the Oyama Skyline 7).
- OYAMA Skyline series folding frames feature strong 6061 alloy aluminum and the proven, serviceable LM3 joint.
- Strong V-brakes and double wall alloy wheels are durable and keep you riding safely.
- The CNC machined folding and telescoping handlebar, lightweight alloy seat post, and frame hinge are examples of the premium touches OYAMA bicycles are known for.
Quality and function—all in one package:
- Easy to fold, OYAMA folding bikes are also easy to set-up, getting you on the road or off in minimal time.
- Folds up small, which means it’s easy to bring to the office, classroom, restaurant, shop, apartment, dorm, or even on the bus or train.
- Engineered for maneuverability, OYAMA folding bikes handle well in traffic plus they’re comfortable and stylish.
- Ready to Ride Build not available on Oyama bikes, professional assembly is required
OYAMA folding bikes include rear racks, fenders, kickstands, and handlebar-mounted courtesy bells—important for alerting others when you’re in busy, tight spaces—plus racks give students, business commuters, and shoppers a convenient way store gear while they’re on the move.